Sodexo's growing Clinical Technology Management Division is seeking a talented Field Service Imaging Engineer Level 3 to support our customer in the Portland, ME area. The main role of the position will be to ensure all CTM related diagnostic imaging medical equipment is maintained in a quality and timely manner. The ideal candidate will have outstanding customer service and communications skill as well as a strong technical skills and a commitment to deliver excellent repair service in an expedient manner across the identified geographical area. Ideal candidates will possess:
- Competency in troubleshooting/repairing and maintaining diagnostic imaging devices.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements of medical devices
- Proven success developing and sustaining vendor relationships
- Ability to manage medical device life cycle plans
- Medical equipment knowledge with the following is desired for this: DICOM, Siemens, Toshiba, Philips, GE Healthcare, Hologic, XRay, Ultrasound, C-Arm, MRI, CT, Radiation Therapy, Nuclear Medicine, General RF, Clinical Asset Management, Accelerators;
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation schedule as required.
Under minimal supervision of the General Manager, Clinical Technology Management (CTM) /Site Supervisor, inspect, repair, maintain, and calibrate all types of basic diagnostic imaging and/or therapeutic radiation equipment, devices, system, and instruments. Interact on a routine basis with other clinical health providers in the identification of technology-based problems and solution development. An IMAGING SERVICE TECHNICIAN III represents the highest level of technical expertise and possesses the ability to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain the full range of diagnostic and therapeutic inventory devices, instrumentation, and systems. The IMAGING SERVICE TECHNICIAN III will possess a substantial background of knowledge and experience and is expected to contribute to: corporate initiatives regarding improvement and development of policy and procedures; technical guidance in the selection and installation of medical/imaging equipment and systems; and staff development and mentorship. The IMAGING SERVICE TECHNICIAN III may work toward status of a Site Supervisor or GM, CTM by attaining significant proficiency in supervisory and administrative skills leading toward leadership positions.
Basic Education Requirement -Associates Degree in electronics, biomedical engineering, or related field.
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years in maintenance and repair of clinical devices.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.