Seeking a Medical Imaging Service Engineer/Technician with a minimum of 5 years experience servicing medical imaging equipment in a hospital environment. Must be customer focused, have excellent communication and follow through skills as well as excellent technical troubleshooting and time management skills. Must be able to work independently and in a team environment. Must be self-motivated to focus on tasks and job requirements.
Ideal candidate will have preferred experience with some or all of the following equipment: Cardiology [Cathlabs -Ultrasounds- Nuc Cardiology unit] Also Rad Oncology department [Accelerators and GE Simulator] Backup Radiology department area. General Biomed experience also needed to cover areas as needed their main areas and complete hospital. General Imaging, Siemens Cathlab, Linear Accelerator a plus.
- Associates degree in Electronics/Imaging Technology, Biomedical Equipment Technology, or military training
- Prior experience of at least five years experience with various imaging equipment manufacturers or other appropriate related experience
- Minimum of five years experience in the repair of radiology equipment and prior biomedical experience
- Should possess specialized knowledge in several specialized modalities such as radiology, ultrasound,cath. lab., linear accelerators.
- Will also be expected to cover hospital after hour's on-call after reasonable adjustment time.
- Prefer certification (CRES) in these different modalities
Please provide a list of equipment you have services along with your resume in a word document format.
Must have valid US driver's license and clean driving record.
A background and drug screen will be completed prior to employment.