The Senior Imaging Engineer will provide quality technical support and customer service through reconditioning, repairing, installing, inspecting, de-installing and providing technical support to medical imaging equipment. Looking for a subject matter expert in either CT, cath lab, or RF and related radiography modalities.
- Evaluate imaging equipment, troubleshoot and complete the reconditioning, installation and implementation of medical equipment systems.
- Calibrate and troubleshoot for computer systems on the equipment according to OEM specifications.
- Continual expansion of knowledge base in the repair, refurbishment, and installation of equipment.
- Provide advanced-level diagnosis and repair of imaging systems.
- Develop and train other team members to advance their knowledge base.
- Support management through project feedback and communication of issues and opportunities.
- Be available to handle technical issues and questions.
- Document processes created and educate end users.
- Provide feedback to the office from on-site locations and provide a positive presentation of the company to the individuals on-site.
- Other duties as assigned.
BS in Engineering or equivalent experience,
- Ten (10) year’s experience in medical imaging engineering, or equivalent
- Drivers must comply with on-the-job driver's safety training if asked to operate rental trucks or fleet vehicles
- Must be 21 or older to drive company vehicle.
- Travel as needed to perform service, up to 75 percent
- Valid driver's license and proof of safe driving history
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR and criminal background check and drug screen.
- Submit to and pass a medical exam required under Department of Transportation (DOT) Regulations and written examination if asked to operate rental trucks or fleet vehicles