- Candidates MUST have experience servicing ultrasound. Preferably OEM training from Philips.
- Performs skilled technical and advisory work in the repair, maintenance and calibration of general and/or complex diagnostic and/or therapeutic imaging devices or systems. In conjunction with radiation physicist, performs quality assurance testing and calibration. This position is expected to have the ability to multi-task several projects. May provide similar services across and outside Region.
- Analyzes, troubleshoots and repairs diagnostic or therapeutic imaging equipment and systems utilizing established electronic tests and measurement equipment and techniques.
- Performs scheduled maintenance, calibrations and/or modifications on imaging equipment and systems, in accordance with department procedures, manufacturers' recommendations, physicist's specifications and/or other applicable codes and standards.
- All applicants are subject to criminal background and drug screen.
- Candidates must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Provide top tier customer service at all levels of staff.
Associate Degree or its equivalent in electronics, biomedical strongly preferred or it’s equivalent in Imaging Service training.
Minimum of seven or more years of hospital-based or ISO biomedical experience or three or more year’s manufacturer-related experience in Imaging.
Certification (ICC, CRES,) strongly preferred.